Sunday 24 January 2010

What Now...


....some of this.

In an old post I mentioned and uploaded Miike Snow. He was also in the number 1 spot 
of Joeyplays Top 10 of 2009. Cult Logic is another great track from this Swedish Band. Its called 'Cult Logic.'

Phonica is a cool record shop in Soho and I decided to spend a bit of time in there on my day off. I ended up staying so long that they offered me a sandwhich. I rejected it as I had just tackled a hoisin duck wrap from Tesco, which by the way was pretty rank. Stick to the sushi.
Whilst considering the sandwhich, The Juan Macleans rattled my headphones. Their tune 'One Day' is cool, old school 80s influence and the girls sweet vocals.

As I was placing my headphones in my wind chapped ears on top of Mont-Blanc, the song that I was about to choose on my ipod decided to choose itself. Siriusmo has been a fave of mine for a while and this tune keeps me on it! its called 'Nights Off.'
2.47 is just fookin greeeeeaaat. LISTEN TO IT LOUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment