Tuesday 16 February 2010

Bedroom Beat...



Well...apologies to all who saw me on Fri, I was a bit worse for wear.
I looked like 'Sloth' from The Goonies. Jeeeeesus thats not good.
Its my day off today so Im recovering nicely...5 soldiers and a runny egg! YUM.

Im a sucker for electronic music. Some of it can be very soothing, fun, uplifting, which atracts me mostly to it. So when I find a track after a long hunt, it adds to the satisfaction when I play it very loud...so loud that my next door neighbour comes round...

'Mate, Ive got 3 kids upstairs, they are now all awake, you couldn't turn it down?'

My brother replies...'ofcourse, Im so sorry!'

'Thanks mate...great music by the way'....

Uhhhhhh...what.
LEG-END!
They will be getting their colander back afterall.

I haven't posted anything for a few days and have been eager to post the new 'Acolyte' track
from 'Delphic' so hear it is...





No comments:

Post a Comment