Sunday 7 February 2010

High Times..

Last night was alot to take. Leaving my friends house this morning was hard.
Even after having a shower I still felt groggy, and the lady who passed me on the way to work
certainly made me feel like dogshit.

As I write this entry, I want it to find my friends in Meribel, Val D'isere, Ana and Ale in Mexico, Fulham folk, Bella and co in Newcastle, George and the team in the US and Ding in Mississippi. I love everything about this track. It makes me think of friends and family. Wherever you all are..in the mountains, trekking across the desert, sitting on your sofa, driving, walking home, sailing across the Atlantic, travelling...even if you aren't having the best day...play this...you will be alot happier by the end.


The Radio Dept - Heavens on Fire.

BIG LOVE GUYS.

Youtube link:
 
Downloadhere: 



2 comments:

  1. top tune

    fuck that bitch that you made feel like shit; she didn't get a fruitbowl 09 the night before

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant tune bud..............sending love from the slopes in Meribel, from your number 1 friend x

    ReplyDelete