Monday 22 February 2010

Summers Coming..


MARTHA'S POND.

Walking out the door this morning, around 8.30am(early riser)...I could feel warm air...and thoughts of summer filled my head. I quickly grabbed my Ipod and listened to my Summer Playlist. As I looked up to see when my bus will arrive, the sun caught my eyes and I squinted. The heat of the sun warmed my face and I pulled a big grin. HAPPYCHAPPY. 

This is my 'Summer Teaser Track.' I love Ladyhawkes voice...and butt may I add. But this track is a remix by 'The Swiss' and don't they do it well people!

Take yourself back to a favourite summer moment/memory and play this...

Joeys Memory - Graces boat, hot sun, clear blue sky, sea spray, Marthas Vineyard...take...me...back.


MARTHA'S BEACH PARTY.






2 comments:

  1. Summer Teaser...
    I cant handle it! I want the summer nooowwwwwwwwww.
    Down with work
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. work sucks! bring on the summer....who is ATJ by the way?

    Glad u like,

    Jx

    ReplyDelete