Monday 22 February 2010

THE FIND..


The decision to start a Blog was decided on the fact that one day, if I search hard enough, I will find THE track. A track that will fill me with an overpowering excitement and happiness. To me, all those long hours of listening to podcasts and mixes pay off when a track that lifts you from start to end is found. Every second and minute of this song excites me. I can happily say that this is my favourite tune of 2010..for the time being, I am sure a few more will crop up somewhere. It will definately be in my Top 10 by the end of the year. I know...a rash decision, but one I am happy to make. This sound inspires me to DJ and write music...maybe oneday? 

I am in the process of putting together some Nu Disco/Disco tracks for a mix. So by the end of the year a Joeyplays Mix will be available. The vocals  in this track are bone shivering and the repetative climb throughout the song only feeds the excitement...5.51 is the melting point!

THIS ROCKS MY WORLD!

Tiger & Woods - Gin Nation




1 comment:

  1. Tight track, reminds me of-somethinkglike-disco meets krafwerk meets progressive techno. Dig it.

    ReplyDelete